The Chuck Allen Scholarship has been a long standing award given to applicants who are chosen based on all of the character qualities most valued by Chuck Allen, the founder of the USASA.
Commitment to community, good grades and participation in their chosen forms of education, and commitment to the USASA and the applicants local USASA series.
- Complete all required fields in the form below.
- Attach one 3”x4” photo of yourself (head shot in JPG format) on the last page of the form below
- Attach three (3) letters of recommendation on the last page of the form below (letters may be from your teacher, coach, school officials, employer, etc. – no relatives or form letters PLEASE!). Letters of recommendation must be on an official letterhead.
- Attach an official transcript of current school year on the last page of the form below. (Home-schooled students must submit a letter/transcript/report card from governing institute or school district.)
All completed Chuck Allen Scholarship Applications must be received by the USASA Foundation by midnight April 15th, 2018
- Please be sure all applications are submitted with EVERY item on the above list intact.
- Any applications received after midnight April 15th will NOT be considered. Once submitted, applications will not be returned for corrections or additions. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration!
- Applicants must be in the 6th grade or higher. Scholarship award recipients will be notified of their scholarship award via the email address provided in the form by May 1st, and names will be published on the USASA Foundation website.
- The decision of the National Scholarship Committee in awarding scholarships is final, and there is not an appeal process.
- Awards are issued to educational institutions, teams, clubs/academies, and snowboard & ski camps, on behalf of award recipients ONLY. No awards are issued directly to individuals.
- All scholarships must be allocated by October 15, 2018. Scholarships not allocated by this date will revert to the USASA Scholarship Fund.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.